We have a special announcement regarding our Facebook page. We have partnered with Opportunity Village in Las Vegas on a promotion through the end of June in which we will donate $1 for every new "Like" we get on Facebook up to $500. Opportunity Village is a not-for-profit organization that serves people with intellectual disabilities here in Vegas, providing them with vocational training, employment and social recreation services that make their lives more productive and interesting. You can help raise money for this great charity simply by clicking here to "Like" our Facebook page. We use our Facebook page to help communicate with our customers, update our fans on insurance news and answer any questions anybody might have about insurance.
In this week's InTouch Insurance Show, we covered the following topics:
- Rental Coverage – what it’s for and how it works.
- Custom equipment for your car - reminded everyone that custom equipment is not covered unless specifically added to your policy.
- Liability Only coverage – provides no coverage for your car if vandalized or broken into.
- Homeowners Insurance – why coverage amounts are increased by the insurance company when your home value is going down.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage - provides coverage for bodily injury only and no coverage for your car.
- What deductibles you should select.
- Why other insurance companies raise your premiums as you get older.
- Business Insurance – how we protect and promote our commercial clients' businesses.
If you want to learn more about these topics, click the link below and listen to the show. You can also contact us today at www.InTouchInsurance.com or call us in Summerlin at 702-304-9998 or Silverado Ranch at 702-617-1870 if you have any questions about coverage options or want to get a free insurance quote.