In this week's InTouch Insurance Show, we discussed franchise opportunities currently available at InTouch Insurance Centers (www.InTouchFranchise.com) and offered our listeners important information on homeowners insurance.
For example, here are some coverage options we talked about that you should consider before you get a homeowners insurance quote...
- Dwelling - myth of what we are insuring vs. the real estate value
- Other Structures - examples include sheds, casitas, patio covers
- Personal Property - difference between on premises vs. away from premises
- Loss of Use - how it works and why this is probably the most important coverage, especially for renters
- Liability - dog bites are one of the leading causes of loss for homeowners currently - the average dog bite costs over $20,000
- Medical payments
- Deductible Options
- Replacement cost vs. ACV on personal property
- Sewer Backup
- Extended Replacement Cost
- Scheduled Items - this is very important and recommended for all households
- Bundles - you have a great opportunity to bundle your auto insurance coverage with others to get additional discounts
Being educated on these different items can help you understand exactly what type of coverage you need. In addition, if you think you would be interested in a franchise opportunity with InTouch Insurance Centers, please visit www.InTouchFranchise.com or contact us at info [at] intouchfranchise [dot] com. You can also call us in Summerlin at 702-304-9998 or Silverado Ranch at 702-617-1870if you have any questions about coverage options or want to get a free insurance quote.