Heres a recap of our April 26th show:
We reviewed the basic auto coverages:
- Liability - (Bodily Injury & Property Damage) - we discussed selecting higher limits to protect your assets, future earnings
- Uninsured Motorists - a valuable coverage to have considering it is estimated that 1 in 6 NV drivers is uninsured.
- Medical payments - applies irregardless of who is at fault for the accident.
- Physical Damage coverage - Comprehensive (Fire, Theft, etc) & Collision
- Other Coverages - Rental Re-imbursement, Towing, Roadside, GAP, custom parts. These coverage are relatively inexpensive and will really prove useful if needed.
We also went over what to do in the event of claim and invite you to download our smartphone mobile application which will guide you through the process if the need should arise. Our smartphone application also has insurance company claims phone numbers for your convenience.
If you missed the show, you can download it here.